Friday, October 23, 2009

OK, So it is TIME to catch up!!!







All I can say is WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO??? I can not believe my last post was when school let out! Oh well that's life huh?? I am now totally understanding what my parents meant by time flies!!  Here is a little update on our family.... Here are a few things we did this summer and what's going on NOW!

  • Went Camping (um in a cabin) with the Garretts & went on the lake


  • Went to Sea World


  • Finally got to visit Gammy in Amarillo


  • Dawson lost his 1st tooth .... Davin got his first tooth in


  • Dawson started 1st grade


  • Sissy started preschool (we have already taken her out she will start back in January)


  • Davin got to experience his 1st Fletchers Corney Dog @ STATE FAIR


  • Celebrated Christan & Matt's Wedding


  • Dustin & I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary


  • Dawson got promoted to begin his Junior program in Karate



And now the leaves are turning, such a beautiful sign of how awesome our Lord is and a reminder to me that he is in control.  You have seasons in your life that you have to go through to Grow Stronger in HIM.  (note to self ... I can not control when the leaves change colors, there for take a breath and allow and trust the Lord to do his WORK!)  I hope you all have been well and take time to enjoy our fall because...
there are only 64 days until CHRISTMAS! ~ Love to all ..... Chasity


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 28:17

No comments: